Advising CompetentRoofer of a Missed Registration
If you have completed any in-scope roof refurbishment projects whilst you were a member of CompetentRoofer but did not register them through the scheme; then for each project you must do the following:
- Complete the form below for each project
- Register the project directly with the relevant local authority building control and obtain a BRCC on behalf of your customer (if not already done so), paying any fees as required
- Email a copy of the BRCC to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase a 10-year insurance backed guarantee for the roof from QANW by calling 01292 268020
- Email a copy of the IBG policy to email@example.com
Note: If project is still in progress, then register it NOW on CompetentRoofer instead.